学果网合作机构 > 学校机构 > 韦博英语镇江校区欢迎您!

咨询热线 13761178227

镇江商务英语培训:外贸英语基础句子

发布时间:2019-01-13 10:48:49

外贸英语基础句子
1
外贸 英语 基础句子一
外贸英语基础句子
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。
The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you manage to hasten the delivery?你们能否加快装运?
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
A timely delivery means a lot to us.及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。
I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?你们能不能设法提前交货?
They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。
Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
Can you effect shipment of the order in March?您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
Is it possible to effect shipment during October?能不能在10月份交货?
I want the goods to be delivered in June.我希望你们能在6月份交货。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
I'm terribly worried about late shipment.我非常担心货物迟交。
2
外贸英语基础句子二
We'll have the contract ready for signature. 我们应准备好合同待签字。
We signed a contract for medicines. 我们签订了一份药品合同。
Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation. 张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract. 中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
It was because of you that we landed the contract. 因为有了你,我们才签了那份合同。
We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract. 由于我们报价低,他们和我们签了合同。
Are we anywhere near a contract yet? 我们可以(接近于)签合同了吗?
We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer") 当我们作为货主时都要签订合同。(这里的“货主”指合同中的卖方和买方)
I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it. 我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。
We should simultaneously sign two contracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton. 我们同时签两个合同,一是牛羊肉的销售(出口)合同,另一个是等额的棉花购买(进口)合同。
We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。
We are here to discuss a new contract with you. 我们来这里和您谈谈订一份新合同的问题。
Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one. 欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。
We can repeat the contract on the same terms. 我们可以按同样条件再订一个合同。
A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved. 老合同中的一些供货问题必须尽快解决。
We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract. 我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。
Do you always make out a contract for every deal? 每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?
As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way. 根据合同规定,工厂的建设正在进行中。
3
外贸英语基础句子三
Shall we take up the question of inspection today? 今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。
The inspection of commodity is no easy job. 商检工作不是那么简单。
Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods. 布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。
As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance. 作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。
We should inspect this batch of porcelainware to see if there is any breakage. 我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。
The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line. 出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。
The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods. 商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。
How should we define the inspection rights? 商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?
I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection. 我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。
We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other. 如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。
4
外贸英语基础句子四
I'm looking for insurance from your company.
我是到贵公司来投保的。
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.
张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.
装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
When should I go and have the tea insured?
我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
All right. Let's leave insurance now.
好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.
我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.
我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.
损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.
保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form.
请填写一下投保单